Simply send us your digital image, and we will print it on a polyester fabric and turn it into an attractive looking art acoustic panel.
The quality of the final print will depend the quality of the original digital image. Please make sure the size of the digital image is proportional to the final print size. The recommended file formats are: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, TIFF, PDF, EPS. Also, you must have legal rights to use any images submitted to us.
The image is wrapped around the edge of the panel, so please make sure there is not any critical content around the image margins.
We encourage you to request a fabric sample
before placing your order.
Our Deluxe Digital Image Acoustic Panels are made using a higher quality polyester fabric using a dye sublimation printer. This offers better color saturation and "pop" compared to our Standard Art Acoustic PanelsFeatures
- Turn your photos into sound absorbing acoustic panels!
- Inherently flame-retardant polyester fabric (passes NFPA 701)
- 2" thickness, offered in two sizes: 24"x24 and 24"x48" Please contact us for a quote on custom sized art panels.
- Built with a solid, durable wooden frame
- ¼” wood back to provide support for the panel and make it easy to hang
- Made with Roxul AFB (Acoustical Fire Batts) mineral wool, which has the most cost-effective density for absorbing sound at 2.8 pounds per cubic foot
- Includes free hanging kit that contains clips, screws, and anchors to install the panels on your walls